Sunday, April 21, 2013
sunday social
1. What is your shopping weakness?
Here lately, I have been all about coral-colored jeans and cute sundresses. I cannot wait to get a paycheck again so I can get my hands on some of these pretties.
2. What is your food weakness?
Chocolate and carbs. There's no use in trying to say otherwise.
3. What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?
Sex and the City. It never gets old to me!
4. What is your go to breakfast food?
If I could eat it every day and not get as big as a house, it would be either McD's chicken biscuit or Chocolate Chip Pop-Tars. In real life, I usually have some dry Honey Nut Cheerios.
5. Do you drink coffee? If so how do you take it?
I do not drink coffee on a regular basis. Occasionally, I'll stop at Starbucks and my go-to is a tall Light Mocha Frappe. A much-healthier version of the McD's Mocha Frappe.
go link up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I've just recently gotten into these colored skinny jeans and actually bought some today...they might become my weakness this summer!!
ReplyDeleteFound you through the social!!