I think I am way overdue for a "what we've been up to" post. I scrolled back through all my pictures and am hitting the high points :) But, beware, they are slightly out of order!
NYE 2012 -- Apples to Apples, Duck Dynasty, card games, and wedding planning with a few of our close friends. AND we managed to stay up and watch the ball drop. We may be getting old but I can't complain one bit about how we brought in the new year.
Winter sunrise -- 1.4.2013. I was greeted by this beauty as I drove to school on Friday morning. Absolutely no editing in this picture, just God's artistry.
Snow -- 12.26.2012. If only it had come a day earlier... but the dogs and I still made the best of it!
MLK Day -- beautiful sunrise. I'm telling y'all... there's nothing like these KY sunrises and sunsets. I thoroughly enjoyed sipping my orange juice and watching the sun come up on my day off.
Snow (ice) Day -- 1.25.2013. We woke up on Friday morning to a solid sheet of ice. Thankfully, we kept power but school was cancelled for the day. I have to say that even though I'm an adult, I get just as (if not more) excited than the kiddos do about a snow day. I put on a pot of chilli and spent the day studying for my Praxis exam which was Saturday morning. Talk about great timing!
Date nights in. With the cold weather, Nathan and I have been sticking close to home when it comes to date night. Thanks to Pinterest for some recipes and our movie collection, we have thoroughly enjoyed it!
Spring cleaning... early. I have already begun to make my to-do list for Spring break. My goal is to deep clean every part of our house and garage. It is needed and will be the perfect time to do so! However, the cleaning has got a jump start. Tomorrow I'm sharing my top 3 recent Pinterest finds that kick-started this cleaning spree. All you OCD freaks like me will want to tune in ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment