just some fabulous randoms for your Thursday...
I am officially OVER the heat and humidity of KY summers. Praise Jesus that we are getting some fall-like weather this weekend. I would be one happy girl if it chooses to stick around :)
I stumbled across a new store that I'm absolutely fascinated with -- The Strawberry Patch. They are northeast of Nashville and I will be making a visit to them soon. For all you fellow "junk" lovers, do yourself a favor and check it out!
I am hopeful that I made my last visit to Hobby Lobby for wedding related items. We became quite close over the summer and I'm ready for our relationship to turn towards home decor rather than wedding items. Fingers crossed!
I think the entire world, including myself, fell in love with Kellie Pickler over the past 24 hours. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, read the article HERE. What a courageous thing to do for a friend!
Have a great weekend, ladies :)





Wow. I didn't hear this about Kellie Pickler. Thanks for sharing. Hope your wedding planning is going good!
ReplyDelete