I am still alive. And doing very well actually. That's always a good feeling. School is still going pretty well. I have already observed in two schools - I will continue to observe in them throughout the semester. It's nice to finally have some interaction with kids. I can promise you they teach me more than any college professor ever could ;) I'm also pretty positive because next week is Spring Break. What's not to love about that? My plans are to work, observe at a school in my hometown (which I'm very excited about!), work on homework, catch up on sleep, and organize! It may not sound like much but I am SO looking forward to it! I'm also extremely excited about having lunch with my whole family and Nathan on Saturday. It's a rare occasion for all our schedules to collide so that will make it even sweeter!
As you all know the Jason Aldean concert was this past Friday. The experience couldn't have been any better! My friends, Kristen and Hope, went with me. None of us had ever been to Knoxville so the commute was a learning experience for us all. However, with two GPS's and written directions we were able to make it! Tennessee's campus was beautiful - it sits right beside the TN river. The sun popped out just as we were entering Knoxville so we all knew that was a good sign. As for the concert - I can't even describe how good it was. I rarely sat in my seat. He is an awesome performer and it was worth every single penny! The plaid and cowboy boots were a common sight ;) My camera did not take good pictures at all. I will post some as my friends send them to me!
As you can tell I've made some drastic changes to my blog - including the name. Lace, Pearls, and Camo. When I first started my blog last year I just came up with a name right off the top of my head. Now that I've looked at it for a year, I realize it's quite cheesy. Lace, Pearls, and Camo may be cheesy, but it describes me. Lace stands for my love of antiques and classy women, Pearls describe my girly side, and Camo contradicts that. As you all know I love the outdoors and I love to hunt with Nathan. In fact, I am wearing a camo hat today ;) The name has really grown on me and I hope I continue to love it! I hope you enjoy the changes. It does me some good to update the look and arrangement of everything. Not just my blog :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment