Monday, October 25, 2010

Announcement

Hello world. It has been over two weeks since I've found the time to post something on here. Life is moving at 100 miles an hour for me right now. I am drowning up to my eyeballs in homework and am away from home for almost 14 hours twice a week. This crazy pace leads me to my announcement. I am taking a break from blogging until the middle of December - aka: when the semster ends. There simply aren't enough hours in the day for me to do everything I need to get done... much less what I want to get done. I need to focus my time on my schoolwork right now. This semester has by far been my worst and is literally kicking my butt. Each week I think it will get better but I have yet to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I feel that making this "announcement" will make it more official to me. I am sorry to my devoted readers (Mom) - haha!

If something exciting happens I will post about it. I may load a few pictures along the way but I don't have the time to sit down and write. As we speak, I just finished reading 33 pages about research arguments and once I publish this I will begin studying for the 3 tests I have this week. Boo!

I don't want to be all negative today, though. I know this crazy semester will probably be the worst in my college career. I also know this is just part of what I have to endure to begin my teaching career, a dream of mine. I remind myself everyday of what I drag myself out of bed for and it is definitely worth it. So, until we meet again I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween and Thanksgiving. I am excited to know that once I do log-on again it will be extremely close to Christmas... what's not positive about that? :)

Sending you smiles and laughter :)
Kaylyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatcha lookin' for?