After school on Friday morning I made a b-line for Nathan's house. I couldn't wait for some quality time with him and Baylie. We watched "House" DVD's (which I have become addicted to) and ate lunch before he had to start getting ready for work. Saturday morning I woke up and finished my homework - yay - and supported my little cousin that afternoon in his senior band competition. They did an amazing job! Then that night was date night for me and my boy :) We watched "Takers" and ate at Logan's. I was pretty satisfied with the movie so we had a great time! But my favorite part of the weekend was yesterday. We took Baylie to a pond behind Nathan's house and let her go to town. It was so much fun to watch. I swear she's part water buffalo. Here's a few pictures of our pride and joy (who just won't stop growing):
She loves the duck! 
She loved this... but didn't like the bath so much afterwards. Ha!



No comments:
Post a Comment